Boy did this year go fast. I had no idea that I had not published a blog post since October. I guess I got too busy with life to actually write about life....LOL.
Winter life has been interesting so far. We almost had a full blown chimney fire due to creosote build up in the top of the chimney. Thank goodness the fire was discovered during a heavy rain storm otherwise the roof would have caught fire. That same rain storm dumped enough water to cause huge muddy pools of standing water in the backyard which in turn made the area slippery to walk near. Several businesses and a heroin detox rehab treatment centers had to shut down until the water recedes which should be sometime this weekend.
Health watch has not been so much as internal but external with protecting ourselves from the elements and winter has only just begun.