Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Relaxing after a workout


We have a spa or should I say we use to have a working spa. The darn thing developed a leak and right now I am not able to use it after my strenuous workouts. I had just bought a new spa filter for it too. I don't know how it will take me to get around to having it fixed so I have devised other ways to relax after a workout.

Taking a shower should not only leave you clean and refreshed but if you use the right aromatic body washes can help your body and mind relax after a workout.

Going for a leisurely walk after working out helps your body unwind and cool down too.

What you need to avoid is just sitting down after a workout. Your body needs to cool down slowly and just sitting will often cause muscle cramps later in the day or at night.

No comments: