Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blog changes

After changing the title and layout of this blog I have noticed a bit of an increase in visitors. People are more interested in their overall health rather than just one aspect of it. While TV pushes the perfect look for everyone via commercials and TV shows, just being healthy for most of us is a blessing.

While I have seen some increase in visitors I have also noticed some strange Google ads show up. The main one I keep seeing is the ads for fast food places and the other one for Davidoff cigars, which is rather strange for a health blog. Someone did tell me once that if I mentioned someone famous passing away on a blog, that I should expect funeral ads below the post. I must have encouraged my readers to quit smoking and those odd ads showed up.

No comments: