Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Losing weight allowed me to save money

I had no idea how much money was being spent on snack foods until we started to cut them out of our diet. Would you believe that it was an extra $40 a week just in junk food? I was totally shocked.

Hubby an I decided to put that extra money in a "rewards" savings account. The reward was to give us something for not eating junk food and losing weight. We were thinking about going on a vacation to somewhere exotic like the Bahamas, Morocco or punta cana dominican republic, just because they are not the normal places the general tourists go to. I actually like Greece but Hubby would like Japan so we are still discussing the plans.

You might try and reward yourself for losing weight like we are doing. Either a vacation or an item you have always wanted. Don't reward yourself by going out to dinner, we use to do that and it got us nowhere with our diets.

No comments: