Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Diet pills and all that jazz

We have become a take a pill for what ails you type of society. It is that type of mentality that has gotten us into the obesity problem we now have. People want to eat and eat, what they want, when they want it, without regards as to what overeating will do to their bodies. They think that taking a pill will stop any ill effects of overeating.

I can prove my point easily by pointing out how many internet searches there are done hourly on the internet for the "best weight loss pills", or "diet pill reviews". People, when will you learn to eat to fuel and maintain your body and not to over indulge your taste buds? Sure it tastes good, so just eat enough to taste it, not gorge yourself. A pill will not help you in the long run.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hey Kelly, just wanted to thank you for your comment on my new blog. I appreciate it.

Your blog has a very professional feel to it. I'll be popping in from time to time!