Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I just met the rudest overweight person today

Before you go jumping down my throat about making generalizations about fat people, let me say that I weighted as much as 190 pounds at my heaviest and I am a 5'2" woman who should be weighing around 120 pounds. Yes I was obese but I was never rude or inconsiderate of others as much as the fat pig I had the unfortunate pleasure to meet today.

We were both at Walmart, near the vending machines in the front of the store. He was driving one of the Walmart handicapped chairs. I was behind him and he knew I was there. Without warning he starts to back that thing up and I had no where to move to since there were carts on both sides of me (I was walking and had no cart with me). He damn nearly run over me. I did manage to get out of his way and all he did was give me a nasty glare, never speaking a word to me. I managed to get around him and was at the vending machine when he decides to move forward. This time I got my item and got out of his way.

It was a few minutes later that I saw him again and this time I was walking to my car and he was walking to his car. His car was not in the handicapped parking spot, nor did it have any handicapped stickers on it. That damn fool was using the handicapped cart for shear laziness.

When I got to my car, I sat and sorted through few things and then looked up, expecting him to be gone. Nope, he was still there, trying to start his car - it wouldn't start!! I had a big smile on my face as I drove out of the parking lot as he was on his cell phone. I bet he was calling his roadside assistance plan. I guess that is what you get when you try to run someone down in a store.

No comments: