Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

A new look and a different title for the blog

A person can only write so many blog posts about weight loss, at least that was the way my mind works. So I decided to change the title of the blog to Your health, your body, to cover a much wider range of health topics. While fitness and staying in shape will still remain the main focus of the blog, I think that it is time to have a much more realistic goals of just staying healthy rather than trying to look 20 again.

The overall look of the blog will be slowly changing as I experiment with the new format of Blogger and the templates they have, really nice ones too. The nice part about them is those pages (at the top) that I can add. I also like to add that my visitors have increased along with the comment spammers. Thank goodness I don't allow automatic comment approval otherwise I would have had 15 comments about a xerox phaser 8560, and I don't even know what that is.

I do plan on blogging more frequently as time will allow but we will have to see.

No comments: