Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Obama health plan

I am still uncertain as to what will happen to my own health care situation under the Obama plan. I can say for certain that I do like the idea of no pre-existing conditions coming into the factor for health insurance. At one point a family member could not get medical insurance because he had a bone operation within 2 years of applying for a new health plan.

I wonder if the new health plan will spill over on to other types of insurance. I do know that many types of term life insurance no medical exams but what about other insurance types? For example will car insurance companies not cover medical portions of their coverage because everyone is suppose to have medical insurance already?

I guess we will find out, soon enough.

No comments: